A beautiful hand painted Donath Dresden coffee can and matching saucer, both decorated with sprays of multi-color flowers on a swirl ground, both pieces are trimmed in gold etched design.
Saucer plate 4.75." diam
Cup stands approx 2.25" T , 2.25" Wide at Top Opening, 1.50" at base
Condition: Cup and Saucer are both Overall Excellent, NO chips, cracks or repairs, decoration shows minimal wear
Bottom mark blue crown "Dresden" also marked with the Ohme green crown mark.
* Porzellanfabrik Hermann Ohme was established in 1882 in Nieder-Sazbrunn in the German region of Silesia. This factory produced two types of porcelain called clear glaze and Old Ivory. The clear glaze products were made for European and American markets. The firm collapsed in 1930, due to the world financial crises.
* Donath & Co. in business c.1872-1916 in Dresden, Germany, purchased blanks for decoration from other porcelain makers.